Answered By: Susan Bonsteel Last Updated: Aug 24, 2016 Views: 30
If your instructor has placed your materials on print reserves, ask for those at the Circulation Desk at either Greenspring or Owings Mills. If the materials have been placed on E-Reserves, use the instructions below:
- Go to the E-Reserves page. You can also link to the page from the icon in the box on the right of the home page or under Library Services in the navigation bar.
- Scroll to find your course or use the search box in the upper right.
- Click on your course name and enter the password given to you by your instructor.
- Click on the item to open the material.
- If you cannot find the material, get help from a librarian.