Answered By: Maria Truskey Last Updated: Aug 14, 2014 Views: 37
Answered By: Maria Truskey
Last Updated: Aug 14, 2014 Views: 37
- Awaiting Request Processing - The request has been submitted and is waiting for ILL staff to process it and request it from another library.
- Awaiting Extensive Searching - The item could not be located using our usual interlibrary loan tools. Library staff have set it aside for further investigation.
- Request in Processing - ILL Staff are working on your request.
- Request Sent - The request has been sent to another library. We have not yet received the item from the lending library.
- Cancelled by Customer – You have requested that this item be cancelled.
- Cancelled by ILL Staff - All cancelled requests end up at this status (even if they were originally cancelled by you). See the "Reason for Cancellation" to determine why the request was cancelled. Usually requests are cancelled because they are available through the Stevenson Library.
- Checked Out to Customer - This status means that you have checked out your ILL book (Interlibrary Loan). It is important that ILL books be returned by the due date because the lending library may suspend our borrowing privileges if we return books late.
- Customer Notified via E-Mail - You have been sent an E-Mail telling you that an article or book is waiting for you in the Library. Books and printed articles may be picked up at Greenspring library circulation desk or the Owings Mills Campus Library circulation desk. The location depends upon your chosen preference when you registered. You can change this by going into your Illiad account and finding “Change User Information”.
- Customer Notified via Phone - You have received a phone call telling you that an article or book is waiting for you in the Library. Articles are available in the Pick Up box, and books are available in the ILL office.
- Delivered to Web - These articles can be downloaded as PDFs by clicking on Electronically Received Articles from the View menu.
- Request Finished - Once an article request has been delivered to you, or a book request has been returned to the lending library, the request goes to "Request Finished" status. If you have not yet received the item, it may be on its way to you via campus mail.