Answered By: Susan Bonsteel
Last Updated: Apr 14, 2015     Views: 6

Approval for internships would go through your academic department. If you're not sure who to contact, I would start with your advisor. You may be able to tack your internship onto a course as an OCO (One-Credit Option).

Hope that helps!

SU Librarians